Saturday, November 5, 2011

A school I would NOT like to go to.

"Nossi College of Art is a small, private, professional college with a friendly atmosphere. We are dedicated to developing students into working professionals in the vast and exciting business of visual communications. Nossi College of Art is special because we train students in a unique combination of methods."


While this sounds promising, and happy, I'm not sure I would much enjoy this school. I've looked at the website and, even though it seems like an interesting enough school, I don't think I'd like it because it is a very small school with fewer than 1200 graduating students per year. I want to go to a large school, with many people. I don't know why. Maybe just because that's how I feel college should be. Maybe something else. Who knows?  Haha.  It is also a very private college, and you have to make really good grades to get into it, and to stay in there. My grades aren't nearly good enough, and I don't think I would be able to keep up with the curriculum that they have. Also, I'm honestly not all that interested in an art college. I mean, I love doing art and stuff, but I don't want a career in it. I really want to be a cop, so I don't think getting any kind of degree from this school would help me in traveling down that path. The school has many programs that you can get; such as graphic design, photography (Which I actually WOULD like to look further into), Illustration, and Photography and Video. It is located in Nashville Tennessee. I do not like it's location because I would not like to go to school in Tennessee. I'm not horrible fond of the state. I want to go to school in a different state. Perhaps Florida, or Alaska, maybe  even Illinois. I don't know, but where ever I DO go to school, I can tell you that it will definitely NOT be here. 


http://nossi.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment